Friday, July 15, 2011

Does my brothers friend find me 'interesting'?

the other day i was at the bus stop and i had to wait there for half an hour because summer reductions for the bus schedule had begun. So i get off my other bus and i just walk straight over to a bench to wait. as im walking to the bench i see one of my brothers friends. it was his birthday the day before and on facebook i had left a message on his wall saying happy birthday, but we never talk. so when i saw him at the bus stop i just looked at im and he looked at me and then i went to sit down. he kept getting up and walking a bit away and talking on the phone. as i was waiting he kept looking at me and i kept looking at him. we have never talked before. ever. so after about 25 minutes of this my brothers other friend came on his bike and they both looked at me and i think they might of said something about me, but i don't know what. they are both really good friends of my brother and im friends with the guy with the bikes little brother who is a year younger than me. my brother and his friends are a year older than me. so my bus comes after about a minute and i get on. Today, i put on facebook has anyone else seen the little black bar at the top of google and an hour passed and he said i did. no one else had commented and id never spoken to him before. but at the bus stop he kind of hovered around me and he kept looking at me and kind of smiling as well. i saw him look me over a few times and when i got up from my bench to stretch my legs and move about he watched me. it was only him and i at the bus stop. does he show interest in me? and ill be going to his school after summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment