Monday, July 11, 2011

Pregnant? Period? or Paranoid?

Here's my situation. I usually get my period June 10th. However, I had sex June 3rd. It was protected, but there was an accident. The condom broke. We noticed it right away, but timing never makes a difference with these things. Now, I am the type to worry about everything, so of course, the whole 7 days after, I was freaking out. On the 10th, I did not get my period...or the 11th...or the 12th...or the 13th...I grew worried throughout those days. However, on the 14th, I finally gave up and assumed I was pregnant. Then, I got my period. Now, I believe it was my period because it filled up pads for the first 3 days then slowed down the last two (like always, 5 days). I stopped worry for a little while. Then I started googling information to calm myself down and be prepared in case of another scare. Of course, this did not help me. I learned about implantation bleeding and I grew worried again. As I said, the bleeding filled up the pads and it was red all the way through. Not pinkish or brown. So again, I calmed down for a few days. Then 2 weeks after I began having discharge. Again, I began to worry. I am aware that you have frequent discharge during pregnancy. I did some more googling and calculating and came to the conclusion that I was just ovulating. I know you can't ovulate while you're pregnant. My discharge is clear, sticky, and has the "egg white" texture. I was able to stretch it out between my thumb and pointer finger. As you can see, I worry a lot. I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. I plan on taking another one soon, but in the mean time, am I just stressing myself out too much? Was that my actual period? Help me out. :l I'm quite the worrier as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment