Friday, July 15, 2011

Was It Something I Did? And If Not, Then What Happened?

I just started talking to this boy the other day on facebook and we knew eachother through mutual friends and we decided to meet up at the mall thursday and friday and we ended up starting to like eachother. We even went into sears and we just layed there on the beds staring at the ceiling and holding hands ; I thought it was so cute. Then we went outside because he had to walk home, and both days we ended up making out. When we got home we were even texting. It was legit stuff. So I thought? Then All sunday when I Tried to text him, He didn't text back. It was so weird. So I had my friend text him "Hey" and he didnt have her number but he didnt text back to her either. Then I called from *67 and he answered? Is He scared im gonna hurt him or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment